Sunday 23 November 2014

Tooth fairy again!

In less than a month, 26 days to be exact, the neighboring front lower tooth dropped! Siti was buying dinner takeaway with her when it happened and Chloe passed her the tooth. When they came back siti placed the tooth for her in a tiny takeaway transparent box. When daddy returned we asked Chloe to show her tooth, siti said the box was on the dining table, and it was not there anymore, so we thought I threw it away while clearing the table. I felt guilty and daddy said I should just use her first tooth and tell her to keep that tooth under the pillow. So when it was sleeping time I did what daddy suggested. I said 'chloe go put the tooth under the pillow' and she replied 'it's there' and took the box out under the pillow to show me. Wahaha. So chloe put it straight away under her pillow when siti put it in a box for her and mummy didn't throw it away accidentally!

No comments: