Sunday 17 November 2013

Jiang jiang jiang

Chloe is turning 4 yo in 2 weeks time. Since birth she has been breastfeeding. She latched on to sleep every night. In December 2010 when she was 1 yo I went to watch local musical cinderelah and in the musical the audience was told to chant jiang jiang jiang when one of the characters appeared (maybe evil stepmother,  I forgot). At that time when I flash my boobs at chloe she will laugh heartily. So the night after the musical before I flash my boobs I will say jiang jiang jiang. She enjoyed that. She was addicted to the breasts and was always asking for it. I've heard other babies whining for ney ney milk milk and I didn't want her to chant the same. So from then on we had a private code we call the breasts jiang jiang. Chloe will always ask for jiang jiang when she sleeps (like a pacifier addiction) or when she's upset and requires comfort. And this was from birth to up to last week! I was away for a week in hanoi for holiday and she slept with kaka and meimei. During the week in hanoi I started taking doctor prescribed pills for stopping of milk flow. If not I would have stone hard breasts. So when I'm back, at least for the last 3 days, chloe asked for jiang jiang, but I told her you are 4 yo no more jiang jiang. Reluctantly she understands, my baby has grown up, so she will tell me no jiang jiang I want milk milk. She was funny, she made me pretend to be chloe and she pretend to be mommy, and we pretend to sleep, and she will ask me to ask for jiang jiang, and her reply was go sleep with kaka no jiang jiang. Hee. Actually I miss her latching on to me. I enjoy the moments very very much too. But I think it's time to let go. I'm confident she will kick the habit. I wished I blogged earlier. I will then remember more of these memories and she will read more in future. Well better late than never. I love you very very much chloe.

To kayley. Sorry baby. Because jiejie was very sticky to mommy since birth, mommy tried to sleep with both girls, but when you were 9 months old, mommy gave up, and you started sleeping with kaka. You were still latching but by 17 months old, when you were hospitalised for fever, you just stopped latching volunteerily. Now at 22 months old, when mommy asked if you want to sleep with mommy, you will say no, I sleep with kaka. But you still love mommy. If there's kaka and mommy when we go out you will wany mommy to carry. Thank you for your love. Mommy loves you very very much too. You are so cute. I don't know how to describe your cuteness but you really are. When I carry you you hug like a koala. Your fat cheeks and arms send a very very warm loving feeling.

Ok same for Chloe. Girls don't compare huh. Mommy loves both super duper very muchie. ♥♥

No comments: