Sunday 17 November 2013

Pizza again

Further to the previous post, this is the 3rd pizza party. I missed the second because I was in hanoi. I said more photos but I enjoy the pizza making too so my hands were dirty with flour and I took only 3 photos. More information. The girls started cooking with cupcakes. Because one day gugu decided to bake at our house. We baked on our own for at least 3 times as well. Then next we moved on to pancakes. Because chloe read and loved a book by eric carle (mommy bought the book) titled pancakes pancakes. It was a boy who wanted to eat pancakes and his mom asked him to help with the preparations. So we started making pancakes for breakfast. So so far cooking has been cupcakes pancakes pizzas. Meimei has started to join us too. There are other videos and photos on cupcakes day. Girls if you are keen you will have to look through the saved history of the many many vids and pics.

No comments: