Friday 2 May 2014

Uncle Denis

Wow it's been full 2 months since I last wrote. I was plain lazy. Mr Denis Welch. My best English friend. Omg. He's 65. I love him so much so I'm very pleased to see that my little ones love him so much too. I think c & k were in a fantastic mood. They love birthdays. So when I told them we were celebrating uncle denis's birthday they were really excited. We took a taxi to sentosa and when they saw the castle on the way in they were really excited too maybe it gave them a feeling of holiday. I prepped them and said let's see who can shout the loudest happy birthday uncle denis when the lift opens. Chloe won but meimei did her best too. Chloe looked super in love with uncle denis. Because she was always looking for him. Uncle denis this uncle denis that. I was surprised. She almost forgot about mommy. Why was it not mommy this mommy that. Uncle denis look at meimei she's dancing to wiggles. Uncle denis where are you (when he went to take a business call). We used denis's apple TV and the girls were singing and dancing to wiggles and I love to show that side of them off to others because they are so cutttteeee. Denis was in love with them too. Denis made pasta for them and bought magnum ice cream and Toblerone chocs. Ah sweet. We will hang out more often with uncle denis.

No comments: